Pop Up

Sunday 27 May 2012

June Tunes

Rose Sounds - June Tunes
The gardener uses both roses in the flowerbeds and thorns in the making of fences
- Hazrat Inayat Khan
The potent rose buds in my garden are currently in a state of poised petal-power
waiting to burst their green casings and unfold in the summer breeze.  
Likewise June feels packed to the brimwith an imminent outpouring of song,
propelling me out on the sound waves to wherever the wind blows me.
The power of our passion will indeed lead us to the most extraordinary places, when we surrender to it.
And of course, whilst there will be times of intoxicating perfumed ecstasy
there will also always be the thorny times to encounter,
which challenge us to become master-mistress gardeners of our inner and outer landscapes.  
May all the roses in your garden explode gloriously this summer and your thorns be your loving teachers.

News & Releases

I am delighted to announce that Ocean of Song raised over £3,300 for WaterAid

Love Your Voice- 121 sessions available with Katie Rose
Today, I heard my heart sing for the very first time - Nikola King

JUNE TUNES: NEW MUSIC

I’ve contributed a special track to this compilation of wierdfolk to be released on 11th June.


I will be performing a special track at the screening of this wonderful up-close documentary about the Dalai Lama on 19th June at Prince Charles Cinema, 7 Leicester Place.


I’ve designed a track for this special conference which is an invitation to heal the planet and humanity by changing the way we sell. - June 22nd-24th- London & Global livestream

Garden of Roses
Thanks to *Carollyn Eden & *Minky G for a magical evening last month!

This Month: Venusian Love Petals
An Evening of Love-Soaked Sounds to Celebrate the Venus Transit
Featuring:
 Tuesday 5th June
7.30pm - 10.30pm, Free!

Events
30th May - 4th June
***New Venue - Earls Court***
Join me in the Mantra Lounge for Ocean of Sound.
3pm, 2nd June

Houghton Hall, Kings Lynn, Norfolk, PE31 6UN
I will be performing on the
13.00-13.30
15th & 16th June


Kirtans at Triyoga
29th & 30th June
I am delighted to be sharing Kirtan at the invitation of Nikki Slade

29th June, 6.30-7.45pm, £15
30th June, 6.30-7.45pm, £14

No comments:

Post a Comment