Pop Up

Monday 28 January 2013

February Frolics & NEW ALBUM LAUNCH

** Rose Sounds - February Frolics & Sneak Preview of New Album **
I find myself once again catapulting over the edge of my own cosmic magic carpet this February, having decided to launch my new album Empty Cup on 21st March at a special event at InSpiral to raise funds WaterAid in celebration of World Water Day.  
Here’s a Sneak Preview of the first track, Molly Bawn, a powerful traditional song that for me is still so relevant today with its warning about guns and it's message of redemption and forgiveness.
It’s a glorious thing, pushing a personal edge and stretching into the next risk zone, for where else do we grow?  So if you, like me are a little bit jittered by all the tasks up ahead involved in manifesting your dreams, let’s celebrate and love all that comes along with the ride, from the sublime to the ridiculous, for come it will!
I’m also enjoying stretching my offerings around voice and song and sharing newly designed workshops and writing a vocal e-course.  Much of the material is based on 13 years of witnessing others grow and transform in 121 sessions and the wonderful, whacky ride of song that my own life is. If you have a question or story about voice voyaging that you’d like to share or explore, please do be in touch.
Thank you to those of you who joined the song in snowy January - I’m looking forward to meeting and singing with all you February songbirds.
Wishing you a truly Fabulous February

No comments:

Post a Comment