Pop Up

Wednesday 1 May 2013

Magnificent May - Grow Your Greatness

Magnificent May - Grow Your Greatness
The word May originates from words in many traditions meaning greatness, power, ability.  The month may well have been named after the Roman Goddess Maia - ‘she who is great’.
The greatness of nature is now flowering after a suspended spring and prolonged winter here in London - which inspires a glow of gratitude for the abundant colourful creativity everywhere.
Like the slight bite in the spring breeze, there are also abundant challenges which test my greatness and propel me to grow.  As I look at my own Voice Garden, I can see plants which are blooming and others which have not made it through the winter frost.  I listen for the new songs that want to be sung and those that will waft away on the breeze and I marvel at the magnificence of the Great Garden that surrounds my small patch.
I do invite you to come and share your greatness and to grow the beauty of your voice at the forthcoming events and wish you a truly Magnificent May.
Love and Blessings


Beautiful music is the art of the prophets
that can calm the agitations of the soul;
it is one of the most magnificent
and delightful presents God has given us.
- Martin Luther

No comments:

Post a Comment